Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Paris: Day 4 - DISNEYLAND pt. 3

Adventureland

Adventureland

Off we went to Adventureland! I fell in love with the entrance to this section of the park! It reminded me of Morocco in Epcot! Once we entered, it suddenly reminded me of Animal Kingdom. It blew my mind!!

Adventureland Torch

Jeep in Adventureland
Doesn't this remind you of the jeeps in Animal Kingdom?! Crazy!

Indiana Jones!
We only rode ONE ride in this section (actually, we only hit TWO rides in the entire park! The hell is wrong with us?!). This one was a 'can't miss' ride for us! We didn't realize this sucka pulled a loop-de-loop on it and we therefore completely unprepared for it when it occurred. This mean that I jammed my neck a little on that loop. I was really worried that I'd have a HUGE headache for the rest of the day. Luckily, this was not the case (I think the hot cocoa we had later cured my ouchy neck).

Indy

Hakuna Matata restaurant
We didn't actually eat here (sorry). I just thought the building looked really great! I had to snap some photos of it.

Pirate boat

When I saw the awesome pirate ship, I got all excited thinking DLRP had a Chicken of the Sea restaurant in a boat near Skull Rock. Nope. It's just a fun playland for your wee ones. Is it wrong that I was disappointed?

Up next: Fantasyland!

No comments: