Sunday, April 19, 2009

THEME SOTD: Favorite Knot!

Friday's SOTD was "Favorite Knot" and I took pictures for it! I just had to get ready for a weekend trip and forgot to post them....

Here they are, my two favorite knots:

Simple knot:
Theme SOTD

I love the casual yet, elegant, look of this knot. It's one of my "go to" knots for scarves. Simple and easy to execute.

My OTHER fav?

Twist knot:
SOTD

I found this one in my very first scarf knot book from "H". I've never looked back.

Belles Mexique scarf for the model shots!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did. Love it. I'm just starting to explore the world of Hermes scarves and I'm always looking for ideas to wear them. And I have a love of lipstick too, I'm intrigued by your recent post and will have to try that lipstick.

I have one question, where can I get a mors scarf ring? They don't have it on the hermes website and I'm wondering if I should call around the stores?

A-T-G said...

You should be able to find it in the boutiques! It's my new favorite scarf ring!