Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Comic-Con: The Madness Continues

Cooley is hopping

The week is a bit of a blur now. We were all very, very busy!

Scott at work
Working hard
working & drawin'

Thursday was a day full of frenzy with pockets of quiet. Friday was a non-stop extravaganza! I was barely able to grab my camera for a few snaps. Last year I could document everything! This year? HA! Too busy try to keep up with everyone to take pictures. I did grab a couple!

Josh & Crew
Scott Morse/Red Window
Scott is ready for business
TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!

One of the best parts of 'Con this year? Jeff got interviewed TWICE!

Interview

Also this year? We gotz commissions! Oh yeah! (here are a few of my favorites)

The (other) Commish
The Commish
The Legend

After spending our days swimming in a sea of humanity, our nights were spent stuffing our faces and laughing with friends. I, of course, was busily engaging in those activities and neglected to snap any pictures. Trust me, we had a wonderful time!

What fun!

No comments: