Monday, June 29, 2009

Scents and Sensibilities.

Birthday goodness

Awhile back, a good pal picked this up for me. It's a very strong orange scented soap. The box is gorgeous and I LOVED it but, the strength of the scent knocked me over. I took it back and unfortunately, this was the only scent that came in the clever little box! Alas... I tried to get the Mr. to use the soap (so I could keep the box) but, he found it too strong as well.

I'm not a HUGE scent gal. I tend to use products that don't have any - as I have very strong allergies that leave me gasping with strong scents. I cannot walk into a perfume store or even past a perfume counter! I start wheezing!

"H" does make several scents that I cannot resist and my friends purchase, although this particular one wasn't right for me, led me to them!

Just be sure not to douse yourself in any scent! A little goes a long way...spare the air and my allergies :-)

No comments: